fredag 8. juli 2011

What do you want from me?

That's what my new top says!!

One of my dearest friends came back home on monday, after a two week trip to USA, and she came bearing gifts! That girl know me, cause she bought me things to wear the next time I'm going to a Pink Floyd related concert
So the top is more of a singlet, but the point is that it says "Pink Floyd", and it's a picture of an owl, and at the bottom it says "what do you want from me?". This is a song from the album "Division Bell". It looks really nice!!!

She also bought me a necklace with a guitar, a really cool, black bracelets, and some really dark make-up! I had to try it all on, so here is a few pictures!!!

I love it!!!!! Thank you once again Kristine <3 Loooove u!!!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Awwwww <3 You're the best!

    SvarSlett
  2. Satan så fin topp, fint smykke, fin sminke, og fin jenta... Misunnelig :D Du e flink å skriva.. Kjenne lærdommen berre trenge seg på :)

    SvarSlett