mandag 28. mai 2012

The Nile Song

This song is to be found on the "More" album. It's written by Roger Waters and David Gilmour is singing. I really like this song since Gilmour is not singing with his soft voice, but with a more aggressive vocal. The song is one of the most heavy song the band ever recorded, and it's funny, cause you can listen to the song, but you don't realize that it's Pink Floyd. Well, at least, I didn't. The first time I listened to the song was many years ago, and I was only listening to this song, not the whole album. And I didn't think that it was Pink Floyd until the day, when I was listening through the album.


I like this song very much, and it is one of my favourites on the album. As you already might know, the album is made as soundtrack for the film "More" - same name as the album. The album is the third album, and it's the first album without anything that had to do with Syd Barrett. At "A saucerful of secrets" they used some of Syd's guitarplaying.

The cover of the album. It's designed by Hipgnosis.

Here's the song! Listen and enjoy!

Listen and look at all the great pictures on this film!!

Lovin' it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar