torsdag 10. januar 2013

Roger Waters LIVE!!!

All right! We are 10 days into the year 2013, and I think it's going to be a great year! The reason why I do think it's gonna be great, is that I have 6 tickets for the Roger Waters - The Wall live show this summer. And I can't wait!!
I still have some problems deciding where to go, and for how long I will be travelling this summer.. I want to see it all, of course, but I don't know if I get that much time of uni or work or whatever.. There are just too much to think about. But I will figure it out.

Oslo 2011


As we all know, this will be Waters last year to tour around, and I saw The Wall live 8 times in 2011/2012, and it is something you have to see many many times. The best part is that you never get sick of it, it's just getting better and better and it starts growing on you! And then you know you have to catch one more show.  So I have to recomand to all you readers out there, try to get at least two tickets for the show. There are still lots of shows that still are available.

Don't leave me now


I had a friend of mine visiting me last week, and we had one of our usual evenings with wine, games and music. After a few glases of wine and after some catching up, we put on a video from youtube from one of Rogers concerts last year, and started to dance and sing. And we always got those small reality-check where we remember that there are only a few months left to wait for the concerts! We had so much fun, and I know she's as exited as I am!

Not easy to take picture of two people at the same time...





So raise your glases high, and cheers to Pink Floyd!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend to come




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar