fredag 22. juni 2012

Green is the colour

One of the quite good song from the album "More" from 1969. The song is written by Roger Waters, sung by David Gilmour, and the tin whistle you can hear, is played by Nick Masons wife (on that time..), Lindy Mason.

The band from the late 60's/early 70's


I reckon this song is absolutely wonderful, and David's voice is just amazing. It's like listening to a summer breeze. You don't think about the sound, but you feel calm and happy. Or that's at least how I feel when I listen to this song.

It was a bit short today. Sorry about that! The coming weeks this summer, I'll try to write more often.  Here's the song, and the lyrics you find under this clip! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Shine on you all!!


Heavy hung the canopy of blue
Shade my eyes and I can see you
White is the light that shines through the dress that you wore
She lay in the shadow of the wave
Hazy were the visions of her playing
Sunlight on her eyes but moonshine beat her blind everytime
Green is the colour of her kind
Quickness of the eye deceives the mind
Many is the bond between the hopefull and the damned

Here's a live clip as well!! :0))) Yay!!

He's got the most amazing voice I've ever heard... 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar