fredag 9. november 2012

ROGER WATERS THE WALL LIVE 2013



Today is the day!! 
A day I will remember for a very long time. The RW TW tour show was announced today! On a friday! What a day to announce something like that!
This week I've had my first of a six week prac in kindergarten, and in my break, I watched some news on the inteernet, and there it was... Roger Waters is coming back to Norway and Europe with The Wall one last time. I feel like I can just go outside and scream out to the world how happy I am.

Before my very first The Wall concert in Oslo 2011


One thing that does suck is that I know too few people who really appreciate the music and I have too few people to show my exitement to. Lucky me, I have a mother, a father, a sister and a best friend who love the music, so I have someone to talk too! But at the moment I'm all alone in my apartment, watching In the flesh live and no one to talk to, but my friend is coming over soon, so that'll be good for me. That is a great thing about this blog! When I'm all alone and want to share some floyd stuff, I'll just write it here, pretending I am talking to people. So thanks to all my readers on a day like this!





2013... It's gonna be a great summer with, hopefully, loads of shows. There are 20 concerts, and I want to see them all, but that might be hard since I don't have a lot of money, and I'm working AND I'm a student.. But I'll do my best! Have to make a plan now, to see when I'll take my vacation, where to go and how to travel. Train is one of my favourite transportation options, so I have to check out prices and all that. Book hotels at the shows I know I'm going to see, and plan all the other ones. And then I just have to see how many I can see.
If any of you have any tips of how to travel, get tickets for a good price, etc, let me know! :)





Wishing you all a really great weekend!! 
I love the world today <3

















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar