onsdag 10. januar 2018

The Norwegian Pink Floyd Show

Happy new year to you all!



One of the last things I did in 2017, was to go and see a Pink Floyd tribiute band in Bergen. I was already in the Bergen area, and as soon as my dad told me there was going to be a Pin Floyd related concert, I had to add an extra day in Bergen to see this show.
As soon as I heard about the band I knew I had to go. So I sent a message to the band asking to take a few pics and blog about it. The band gave me a green light and also said there would be a ticket in the door under my name!

So ya'
Though ya'
Might like to go to the show

I went to Bergen city with my dad and a few others. We had a lovely dinner and later on, a good friend of mine wanted to go see the show as well. This is a girl I have known for 7 years! She s a fan like me, and I have no idea of how many Pink Floyd evenings we've had! She moved from Stavanger to Bergen a few years ago, so it is always good to see her again. And in a setting like this - it had to be perfect!

Pink and I in front of the stage

We went over to Ricks, where the concert was held, showed our tickets and went in. There was already quite crowded, but me, Linn and my dad found a table to sit at.
The band came on stage and started straight on with "Sorrow" from "A momentary Lapse of Reason". I loved that they started off with that song! It really took me by surprise!
And the band was great! I was mindblown from the very first second!



Set list:
Sorrow
Time (Breathe)
Young Lust
Dogs
Another Brick In The Wall pt.2
Mother
Have A Cigar
Echoes
Learning To Fly
Nobody Home
Hey You
Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Money
Us And Them
On the Turning Away
Run Like Hell
Wish You Were Here
Comfortably Numb

My favourites this evening was so many! "Dogs" is one of my favourite songs, so I am always happy when a band plays that song! I have a thing for the guitar solo's in that song!
"Sorrow" reminded me of when I saw David Gilmour live, so that also put me in a great mood!
"Hey you" is a favourite for me and Linn! I have no idea how many times we have been singing slong to that song.
The three last songs blew my mind! The band was so great in every single ways. The made me sing, dance and really enjoying myself.

Linn and I. Really enjoying ourselves

If you ever get the chance to see these guys, I will absolutely reccomend it! I know for sure that I will go to Bergen again for a show like this.



Enjoy the pictures from the show! I did some filming, and these clips you can find on my facebook page "The wonderful life of being a Pink Floyd fan".








The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think!



Backstage after the show

Great lads

Pink was impressed too!

Shine on!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar