torsdag 13. august 2015

Buisy summer

Hello to all you fans out there!
Welcome back to the old fans and welcome to all the new fans.
Hope you all have had a wonderful summer so far!

Happy summer to you all


I've had a rather buisy summer, so the blog have been quiet the last few months. I had a one week vacation in the end of july. And before and after that I've been working non stop. At last it feels like it. Two jobs, both part-time. Not many days off. It's a good thing I like both jobs. And I still got the time to listen to music on the way to/from work.

My boyfriend and a guy who looked just like Roger Waters/Richard Gere (in the background)


This summer I've been to a few conserts. In june I saw Toto and Mark Knopfler live. In july I saw Elton John live. Great gigs with great musicians. To be honest, it was that kind of music I listened most to in june and july. But in the end of june I felt like listening to "The Endless River" again. And one morning I woke up with "Hello (I love you)" by Roger Waters on the brain. Haven't listened to that song for many many months. So how I woke up - thinking of this song - is unknown to me.

Me and my father (two concert freaks :D ) Here at Elton John.

Hello (I love you)



The fact that I've been working all summer, I've finally booked time for a new tattoo! It's not until october, but I am so exited! It's been over 15 months since my last tattoo, and I've been craving for more ever since. And now I've got a date. No shocker - it will be a new Pink Floyd tattoo!! So exited! I had to wait until october, since I don't let anyone put Pink Floyd inc on my body! I have a guy in Bergen who did all my "The Wall" tattoos and also my "Dark side of the moon" tattoo. So he will be the one who will put "Wish you were here" ink on me as well! :)

This will be my new tattoo! Not sure about the writing, and if I'll even have any writing. But the rest - YES!


I cant' stop thinking about the upcoming David Gilmour gig.Only 42 days to go. So exited about going to London again, and I'm ofc most exited about seeing David Gilmour live for the very first time. And with his new album being released in a few weeks too. So much to look forward to!

Can't wait!!!


Only a few days after I'm back from London, the premiere for Roger Waters "The Wall" will be in cinemas, and I have my tickets. Wouldn't miss it. So it will definatly be a few Pink Floyd filled days. Two live shows and one concert in cinemas. Love it.
Keeping my fingers crossed that Roger soon will come out with his new album. And I would really love it if he soon anounced a live tour next year. Time will show.



Hope you all had a great day, and that the rest of the week will be good! 
Shine on all you lovely people!!

Waiting for the release of this album


"Rattle that lock"


Hoping that the dvd will be released straight after it's shown in cinemas. Need the dvd in my collection :) And I've been waiting fr sooo long!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar