tirsdag 13. mai 2014

Pink Floyd tattoo - number 6

I'm back! There's loads of things going on, so I have been buisy - hence few new blogs.
BUT, I forgot to tell you all - when I was in Belfast, I got myself a brand new Pink Floyd tattoo! And for the first time, I decided to get something from a song. And I've been thinking about something from the song "Hey you" for quite a long time, so that's what I decided.

"Yay - Maria got a new tattoo"


I went with one of my housemates in Belfast - since we both wanted tattoo's. She was getting her first, I was getting my 7th! So we went to the tattoo studio and asked if they had time to give us our tattoos. They had and we had to wait for less then a week - which was lucky, since my housemate was going back home to spain a few days after! So we were exited and a wee bit nervous before we got them.

Me & Laura - my housemate


But it went very well. The tattoo artist was really great and made us feel comfortable. My housemate was getting her first, and it only took about 10 minutes to get it done! It looked really good, and I was getting more and more exited! I had to sit in the chair for about 20 minutes, and I was surprised it went so quickly!



So here's the result! The pictures was taken straight after I got it, so you can see a lot of redness, but I loved it at once! And the phrase from the song is my favourite one!
Shine on all you Pink Floyd fans!




Hey you! Don't tell me there's no hope at all
Together we stand, divided we fall

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar