tirsdag 27. mars 2018

Brit Floyd Eclipse World Tour 2018

Hammer time at Echo Arena, Liverpool

Brit Floyd started off their new tour called Eclipse World Tour 2018 March 2nd in Liverpool. Lucky for me, I was in the town that day. I was going to Liverpool to see my favourite football team play, and was happy I could also get the chance to see Brit Floyd live again.
I had been in contack with Damian Darlington and Matt Riddle and they were so nice helping me out with tickets! We had the friday off, so it felt great to fill the evening with the best music.

Crazy family ready for live Pink Floyd music

We headed over to the Echo Arena about one hour before the show started. We got our tickets and went in. The seats we got was on 5th row on the right hand side. Great seats on the floor.

My lovely parents

My man and I


Set list:
Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Arnold Layne
High Hopes
Another Brick In The Wall pt2
Mother
Money
Sorrow
Dogs Of War
Pigs (Three different ones)



Breathe
Time
Breathe reprise
The Great Gig In The Sky
Take It Back
A Great Day For Freedom
Have A Cigar
Wish You Were Here
One Of These Days
Southampton Dock
The Final Cut
Brain Damage
Eclipse
Run Like Hell
Comfortably Numb


The lightshow amazed me once again

I was really happy with the set list, and the band did a great job as always! This band tour every year, and every year it's a new set list. There are songs that are played every year but they also make changes and often plays songs they haven't played before.





After the show we got to go bacstage to meet the band! It is nice to meet the band and they are all so friendly. So I had a really great time!
Luckily for me, Brit Floyd is coming to Norway this fall, so I will do my best to get tickets and go see them again.








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar