fredag 23. desember 2011

Merry x-mas song

I am really sorry that I haven't been able to blog for a while. Has been buisy with exams etc.. But finally I'm back in my home'town' to enjoy the christmas time (which I love!), and there is never a christmas without Pink Floyds christmas song "Merry x-mas song" from 1975! This a song that is not to be found on any albums (exept "A tree full of secrets" -> several cd's with rare material). This is a song that's not taken serious by the band since it sounds like they are fooling around during the song. They are laughing and having fun on this unreleased song.


Something that is really special about this song is that Nick Mason is singing!! This is very rare, but you can find other songs where Nick is singing (One of these days,  corporal clegg, scream thy last scream etc).

The man on vocals: Nick Mason

Anyway, I want to wish you all a merry christmas! Hope the holiday will be filled with joy and happiness! Will of course put the video of the song! Enjoy, and merry christmas :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar